Ian is an academic teacher, professional counsellor, clinical supervisor, and national accredited mediator who has been working in the field of counselling, teaching and team developing since the late 90’s. His expertise has helped many people and groups develop new ideas, skills, and achieve common goals. Some of the corporate groups Ian has had the pleasure in working with are: Adelaide Football Club (the Crows), Santos, SAPOL, Uniting Church, Australian Defence Force, UniSA. To name a few.
Ian has earned a BA of Counselling, Grad Certificate of Work Place Mediation (relinquished for his MA), MA of Mediation and Conflict Resolution with a focus on family. In addition, he has a certificate in Work Place Training and Assessing, and an equivalent to an Associate Degree in Engineering from his early career days.
Ian is a full member of the Resolution Institute, a NMAS Nationally Accredited Mediator, registered as a FDRP with the Federal Attorney General’s Department, and a Referred Mediator for the Supreme Court.
In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities including bushwalking, kayaking and skydiving, and spending time with his family.
- Masters Degree in Mediation and Conflict Resolution (Family Focused)
- Graduate Diploma (Relinquished for Masters Degree) Work Place Mediation
- Bachelor Degree in Counselling
- Adv Dip Engineering (equivalent to an Associate Degree)
- Certificate IV in Assessing and Workplace Training
- Certificate in Core Clinical Education Skills
- Certificate in Youth Work
- Full member and Nationally Accredited of Resolution Institute
- National Accredited Mediator NMAS
- Panel of Mediators – SA Supreme Court
- FDRP registered with the Federal Attorney General’s Department
- Clinical Member PACFA
- Clinical Supervisor PACFA
- Child Safe Environments – Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Instructor, Professional Association of Climbing Instructors (formal)
- Instructor, Australian Canoeing Association (formal)
- “C” license skydiving
- Facilitator Triple P – Positive Parenting Program.
- Facilitator for focus on the family – How to Drug Proof Your Kids.
- Officer Member Institute of Engineers (formal)
Copyright Counselling and Mediation: Ph 0402 125 806
Compliments and Complaints - Contact www.Resolution.Institute